Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

For the love of sag pull your britches up!

The other day at the mall I noticed a huge trend that I generally try to ignore.... Saggy baggy britches! Now boys & men back in my day & that was only in the late 80's & early 90's we girls like to admire a good booty! You didn't have to wear your pants so tight that we could see your moose knuckle but you could let us guess boxers or briefs. Now there is no guessing involved. I know what you're wearing, who they're by, & sometimes the inner workings of your crack.... Gross! How can I tell what your booty looks like when you've got your britches pulled down to your knees & your boxers are all bunched up? So anyways just my thought for the day...
pull up your britches PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment